By ordering products from this website, you agree to be bound by these Delivery Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Delivery Terms, do not use or order products from this website.
- What are my Shipping Charges?
- What is the delivery time?
- Public Holidays and distribution centre closures
- How do I check my order or delivery status?
- Why is my order late?
- What do I do if my question isn’t covered here?
1. What are my Shipping Charges?
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your product(s). Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order. Free Shipping is available for standard delivery for all orders at the moment.
2. What is the delivery time?
Your order will be processed up to 3 business days to be ready for delivery.
For East Malaysia, the delivery time will be 2- 5 business days after the order leaves our distribution center.
For West Malaysia, the delivery time will be 1-3 business days after the order leaves our distribution center.
For orders done before 11.00am, processing day will be counted on that day. For orders done after 11.00am, processing day will start on the next business day. Processing up to 3 business days. To track your order, please input your tracking number here.
Delivery Rules and Restrictions
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm, excluding national holidays in Malaysia. All deliveries must be signed upon receipt.
3. Public Holidays and distribution centre closures
Please note our distribution center(s) are closed on public holidays in Malaysia. For orders placed on, or the day before one of these dates, processing time will be extended by 1 – 2 working days
Special Notice: Slower delivery may be expected during these periods due to the closure of the distribution center and high demand.
4. How do I check my order or delivery status?
You can track your order by following the link in your Shipment Confirmation email.
5. Why is my order late?
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factors can cause delays in your delivery.
Here are some reasons your delivery might be late:
- Your order was shipped during our sales and promotions season.
- You ordered more than one product. In exceptional circumstances your order may arrive in different packages and on different dates.
- Your order was placed during a local public holiday.
- There were unpredictable circumstances beyond our control.
- Do you want to find out the current delivery status of your order? ? You can easily track the status of your order.
6. What do I do if my question isn’t covered here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online store customer service team at 03-2143 5799 and let the assistant know the details of your order and / or about your open question. You can also send us an email with all the details. Our assistant are happy to assist you. inf[email protected]