With Apple Watch Nike Series 5, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Built-in mobile connectivity lets you stream music and stay connected without your phone.1 And there are exclusive Nike watch straps and watch faces optimised for the Always-On Retina display.
- GPS + Cellular2
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen3
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- International Emergency Calling
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to two times faster 64-bit dual-core processor3
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminium Case
- Nike Sport Band or Nike Sport Loop
- Exclusive Nike watch faces
What’s in the box
- Aluminium Case
- Sport Band ( can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
Selection may vary; see a sales assistant for available models. Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) requires an
iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
1Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your carrier’s network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
2Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
3ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
4Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile data connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without mobile connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
TM and © 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.