iPhone 7 features an all-new 12-megapixel camera with an ƒ/1.8 aperture for great low-light photos and 4K video. Optical image stabilisation. A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with wide colour and 3D Touch. An A10 Fusion chip for up to two times faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. Faster 4G LTE.2 The longest battery life in an iPhone. Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistant,1 and iOS 10.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334×750 resolution and wide colour
- 3D Touch
- New 12MP camera, optical image stabilisation, Quad-LED True Tone flash and Live Photos
- Splash, water and dust resistant1
- A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- 4G LTE Advanced2 up to 450Mbps and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- Available in jet black, black, silver, gold, rose gold and (PRODUCT)RED™³
What’s in the box
- iPhone 7
- Earpods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
1iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.