Sales & Delivery Policy
Malaysia Sales Only
We accept orders within Malaysia only. We do not ship the product outside Malaysia.
Hours of Operation
For any enquiry regarding your Order from our MacStudio Online Store, please contact 03-2143 5799 between the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Placing Your Order
- We accept only Order made from our MacStudio Online Store.
- By placing an Order, you agree and confirm to purchase from our MacStudio Online Store base on the terms and conditions and the policy. We may or may not accept your offer at our discretion. If we accept your Order, we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an Order Confirmation. We will send your Order Confirmation to you by email.
Supply of Your Products
Subject to these terms and conditions, we will supply to you the Products indicated on your Order Confirmation. We will notify you by email when the product has been shipped.
Delivery of Your Products
- MacStudio Online Store currently offer FREE shipping for all our products.
- We do not deliver your Order to any address outside Malaysia.
- The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information from your end and full payment.
- Orders placed on the weekend or on a public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Malaysia public holidays.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us, delivery of your Products will be made to the ship to address indicated on your Order Confirmation. If no-one is available to receive the parcel of your Products, the carrier will leave a card requesting you to contact and re-arrange a suitable time and date for delivery.
Upgrade and Cancellation of Order
We do not accept any upgrade, change of models or cancellation of order once your order have been placed, therefore kindly ensure you have verify all the purchase details before confirming and placing your order with us.
Prices for products displayed in any Mac Studio outlet or shown/listed within MacStudio Online Store are shown in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) inclusive of 6% GST. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, MacStudio reserves the right to withdraw or amend any prices at anytime without prior notice
Return Policy for Apple Branded Product
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
An Apple-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, upon its first use out of the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call 03-2143 5799 within 24 hours from the time the product was received. We would advice an immediate unboxing of the product upon received.
MacStudio do not offer refund for any Apple branded product under DOA. MacStudio will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
A ) Replacement: The same product that you ordered will be shipped to you at our expense.
Product must be deemed DOA by MacStudio within seven (7) working days from the date you receive in order to be eligible for a replacement unit. For purchases made in Klang Valley ( only ), you may send the product to any of our MacStudio outlet. As for outside Klang Valley, you should mail your product to MacStudio Online Store, GL-11, BB Park, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100, Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping cost. Our online store representative will contact you within 48 hours of your returned product status.
B ) Service: You may have the product repaired; however, once serviced, the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
DOA Terms and Conditions
This DOA policy applies only to Apple-branded hardware products currently offered at the MacStudio Online Store. As new products are offered, Apple reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies. The DOA for Apple branded products and other Non-Apple branded products offered at MacStudio Online Store may differ.
- If the product is deemed DOA by MacStudio AFTER seven (7) calendar days from the date you receive, Apple’s standard product warranty will apply.
- If the product is deemed by MacStudio NOT to be DOA, Apple’s standard product warranty will apply.
- Shipping will be arranged at MacStudio’s expense for all products determined by MacStudio to be DOA.
- MacStudio reserves the right to test returned DOA product. If the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer, MacStudio may impose a handling fee.
Apple Branded Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Apple-branded product, please contact 03-2143 5799 .Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
Proof of Purchase
MacStudio will send an Order Confirmation via email if you have included an email address with your order.
All new Apple hardware products, carry a one-year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. You may review a copy of the Limited Warranty on the new products before you purchase by visiting http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/hardward.html.
Return and Refund Policy for Third Party Non-Apple Product
Please choose carefully when shopping at the MacStudio Online Store.
Refunds or exchanges are only applicable to Third Party Non-Apple products and at the sole discretion of the Company. Refunds or exchanges must be within seven (7) days of purchase and is solely at the Company’s discretion.
Refunds or exchanges will not be provided if you simply want a different colour, change of specifications, change a non-defective unit for a different model/brand, or if you simply change your mind.
We may (at our sole discretion) accept refunds or exchanges, and to determine either to exchange or refund, in the event the goods:
- – are not functioning or damage due to a manufacturing defect
- – does not match the description by which they were sold
- – are of the wrong model to what you have ordered.
- – are supplied in the incorrect quantity
- – are out of stock and no longer in production (End-Of-Life ; EOL)
If we accept merchandise for return that does not fall into any of the above categories, we may charge a 15% restocking fee goods have been opened, or the packaging is damaged.
In some circumstances, we may need to send the goods to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. Evaluation process may take up to 14 to 21 working days depending on the evaluation process by the manufacturer. The Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from cosmetic defects, fair wear and tear, or any willful damage, negligence, subjection to normal conditions, failure to follow the Company’s instructions (whether oral or in writing), or misuse or alteration of the goods.
Please be reminded that only Third Party Non-Apple product accessories will be entitled for return or exchange and at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company will not be obliged to accept any goods that are damaged or tampered with in any way. Goods must be in new/original condition with all tags and packaging intact, with all packaging and manuals.
We highly recommend that you retain your proof of purchase. MacStudio refunds process requires a minimum of 21 working days. Credit card refund processing is subject to the Merchant bank’s processing time. For cash payments, refunds will be wired to your bank account. When returning a product for a refund, you will be asked for your name, address, signature & banking account number under YOUR name as authorization for the refund transaction into your back account or credit card. There are strictly no cash refunds available over the counter.
MacStudio reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
Refunds or exchanges must be within seven (7) days of purchase and is solely at the Company’s discretion. We would advice an immediate unboxing of the product upon received.